Returns & Refunds
You have 30 days from your date of delivery of your Order to return items purchased online subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section.
We will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned (excluding the original delivery or Cash on Delivery charges) to you via your credit card or through online credits, depending on the method of purchase.
You will receive email confirmation of the return once it has been completed.
If you have not received a refund in your account after more than 14 days, please show the confirmation to your bank so that they can help you and speed up the process.
An online purchase can be returned using one of the following methods:
The fastest way to process an online purchase is to self-serve through your account online. Please follow the steps below:
You may also return the item to a Gap store within the same country of purchase. To find the Gap store closest to you click here
- Login to your account
- Select the order you’d like to return
- Select ‘Return Order’
- On this page select the item(s) you’d like to return and state their condition
- Select ‘Return Selected Items’
- Once complete please call our us at +965 22252183 to arrange free collection of your return.
- After the warehouse receives your return you will receive a refund back to your original form of payment excluding any delivery or service charges
The refund (excluding any delivery charges or Cash on Delivery charges) will be made via the same payment method used to make the purchase, except for orders paid for by Cash on Delivery for which refunds shall be made by
crediting you with online credits, and not cash, that can be used for future online orders.
Bank Cards purchases (Credit/Debit) will be refunded against the bank card (credit/debit) used for the original purchase. These should be reflected on your credit card within 3-5 working days depending on your card provider.
Online credits shall be reflected immediately on confirmation of refund.
REFUNDS WHERE THE PURCHASE WAS MADE WITH A CARD PAYMENT AND ONLINE CREDIT OR AMBER REWARD POINTS.
Please note that where purchases were made using a card payment and online credit we will first refund any Amber reward points used, then online credits used and then the extent there is any amount remaining to be refunded we will
refund the bank card used for the purchase.
To exchange an item the existing item shall need to be refunded and a new order and purchase will need to be processed for the replacement item. The terms of the refund set out above shall apply to any refunds made for items that are being exchanged.
GENERAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
In order to qualify for an online refund all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the Order) must be returned to us within 30 days of Order receipt:
- unaltered, unused and in full saleable condition (or the condition in which they were received from us or our agents). Shoes must not have any sole or other damage;
- in their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product labels/tags/instructions still attached. Authenticity cards, where provided, should also be returned.
Swimwear and underwear must have the original hygiene liner attached; and
- accompanied by the original Order confirmation.
- Please take care to preserve the condition of any product packaging as, for example, damaged shoe boxes or unpacked packaged underwear may prevent re-sale and may mean that we cannot give you a full refund. Our agents may ask to inspect returned items at the point of
collection but that initial inspection does not constitute a guarantee of your eligibility for a full refund.
- We regret but we cannot offer returns on the following categories of products: products sold in Gap Outlet Stores, products sold in Gap stores outside Kuwait, products not purchased via the Website, products sold on other Al Tayer Group websites. Gift items can be
requested for return via calling the call center, only if a gift receipt is given.
- Any Amber points accrued on a returned purchase will be debited from your Amber account. Points will accrue on replacement items where applicable. Please note that for systems reasons, in order to receive an online credit, guest check out customers will need to create a
Website Account and register their details with us.
- We reserve the right to monitor returns and to refuse Orders from customers with excessive returns levels. However, nothing in this Returns section is intended to affect any consumer rights that you may have under Kuwaiti law.