Returns & Refunds
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked” returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from delivery of your Order. We will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned (excluding the original delivery charges) to your original tender type.
Items can be returned using one of the following methods:
- Contacting us by calling +971 800 GAP ME (+97180042763) to arrange collection of the item from your delivery address in Kuwait. A collection fee equivalent to the original delivery charge will apply unless the returned item was defective or incorrectly fulfilled; or
shipping the item to the following address: GAP E-Comm, Al Tayer warehouse, Street No 368/22, DM 75, Al Quoz Industrial Area 4. Shipping will be at your own expense unless the cost is pre-authorised by us due to the returned item being defective or incorrectly fulfilled. Please contact us on +971 800 GAP ME (+97180042763) for pre-authorisation. Please note that any shipping costs to return items located outside of Kuwait will not be covered.
General conditions applicable to all Returns and Exchanges
- In order to qualify for a refund or in-store exchange, all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the Order) must be returned to us within 30 days of Order receipt:
- unaltered, unused and in full saleable condition (or the condition in which they were received from us or our agents). Shoes must not have any sole or other damage;
- in their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product labels/tags/instructions still attached. Authenticity cards, where provided, should also be returned. Swimwear and underwear must have the original hygiene liner attached;
- accompanied by the original Order confirmation.
- Please take care to preserve the condition of any product packaging as, for example, damaged shoe boxes or unpacked packaged underwear may prevent re-sale and may mean that we cannot give you a full refund. Our agents may ask to inspect returned
items at the point of collection but that initial inspection does not constitute a guarantee of your eligibility for a full refund.
- We regret but we cannot offer returns on the following categories of products: toiletries, products sold in Gap Outlet Stores, products sold in Gap stores outside Kuwait, products not purchased via the Website, products sold
on other Al Tayer Group websites. Sale products may be exchanged or refunded. Gift items can only be exchanged by the recipient, or returned with a refund given to the purchaser of the gift. The above is without prejudice to any rights you
may have to return defective products.
- Any Amber points accrued on a returned purchase will be debited from your Amber account. Points will accrue on replacement items where applicable. Returned purchases which were paid for using Amber points will receive an online credit for the
Website equal to the Amber points redemption value instead of Amber points being recredited. Please note that for systems reasons, in order to receive an online credit, guest check out customers will need to create a Website Account and register
their details with us.
- We reserve the right to monitor returns and to refuse Orders from customers with excessive returns levels. However nothing in this Returns section is intended to affect any consumer rights that you may have under Kuwaiti law.
In order to exchange please contact our call centre for assistance on +971 800 GAP ME (+97180042763).